Free offer valid for new clients only
Have you ever wanted to learn yoga, or have you been interested in the Iyengar-alignment method? This is a wonderful opportunity to check it out. I’m very passionate about yoga as a practice and a way of life and would like to share that passion with you. Yoga is defined as the ability to quiet the chatter in your mind, bring you peace and equanimity [Yoga Sutra of Patanjali, Sutra I.2: Yogah citta vrtti nirodhah].
- Improving body alignment, including back, neck, shoulders, knees and muscle tone (for example: your butt sure looks awesome!)
- Improving fitness, and creating mental and physical wellbeing
- Core strength and muscle extension to avoid injuries
- Assisting in the healing process from past injuries
- Creating your own home practice routine through handouts and easy pace “homework” assignments
- Learning breath control techniques to reduce or eliminate stress and anxiety
NOTE: to participate in this class you must bring the following yoga supplies to class: yoga mat (no more than 4mm thick!); 2 yoga bricks, 1 yoga strap, and 3 yoga/Mexican blankets. For more information regarding where to get supplies contact Bonita at email@example.com.